Common musculoskeletal conditions treated:
- low back pain and stiffness.
- neck and upper back pain and stiffness.
- mid back pain and stiffness.
- headaches and migraines.
- leg pain, weakness, numbness and tingling.
- arm pain, weakness, numbness and tingling.
- extremity joint pain and dysfunction.
- carpal tunnel syndrome.
Common Injuries Treated
Chiropractors commonly treat all types of injuries and recognize the unique findings associated with each. For example, it’s important to understand that auto injuries often involve a delayed onset of symptoms which commonly surface weeks and even months post-accident. In work injuries, chiropractors routinely look beyond the actual injury and address such things as work station setup, ergonomically correct equipment, and proper work techniques. For sports injuries, chiropractors often check for biomechanical and muscle imbalances as a routine part of the treatment plan.
Treating the whole person and optimizing health is what chiropractic is all about.
Common injuries treated:
- automobile accident and whiplash injuries.
- on-the-job and lifting injuries.
- sports/athletic injuries.
- slip and fall injuries.
- chronic injuries.